Free Website SEO Auditor to Help Your Site Perform Better
(we recommend you add your competitor to this to compare their stats to yours)
What is SEO?
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a search engine’s ability to read your website for the correct keywords and phrases that make sense to your business.
What does this tool do?
- Speed – How fast does your website load. How many requests is it making for your visitors
- URL Scan – It will look at the friendliness level of your website URL.
- Keyword – Is your page reading for the right keywords you’re intending on being found for?
- Page Markup – Will your page in the correct hierarchy that makes sense to the reader? Like a book, titles, sub titles, paragraphs, and so forth.
- Social Indicators – How many times has your page been publicly shared. Keep in mind, private shares cannot be easily tracked.
- Mobile Friendly – Smartphone users are almost 65% in the year 2016 – are you being shown correctly?
- Site Compression & Technical Analysis – We’ll check to see if your site is accessible by most people, are there redirects or errors, robots, sitemaps, and how strong is your domain.
- These are just some small factors to start you on the road to search engine optimization for your website.
Scan my SEO
Enter the URL of any landing page or blog article and see how optimized it is for one keyword or phrase.
We’ll email you the final report when it’s done so you can print it off (if you choose).